Introduction. Definition and function of cookies.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The User’s browser memorizes Cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept Cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized Cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – through the activation of Cookies in your browser – we will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of your request or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent from our own computers or domain.
- Third party cookies: they are those that are sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by a third entity.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave the website, not being registered on the hard drive of your computer or equivalent device. With it, we analyze the traffic patterns on the web, which allows us to progressively improve the contents and uses of the web.
- Persistent cookies: They are the ones that are stored on the hard drive for a certain time and are read by our website every time a new visit is made. These cookies expire after the pre-established deadline and are usually used to facilitate the purchase and registration services
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to obtain a satisfactory navigation since they allow a good functioning of the web. For example, they allow traffic control and data communication, access restricted access areas, carry out the purchase process or application form, use security features, store content for the dissemination of videos or share content through social networks .
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria (language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc …).
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that allow quantifying the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces we offer.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that store
information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
Below we detail the Cookies used on our website and their purpose:
- Own cookies
- Third party cookies
The mulexperience.com Website may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services .
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Internet Explorer: Windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10